Obtain the APOSS Open School Intermediate/12th Class Examination Schedule for the year 2024 and the revised APOSS Intermediate Examination Schedule for the same year. The updated 2024 Open School (APOSS) Inter Examination timetable has been released. The APOSS Intermediate test is scheduled to commence in May 2024. The duration of the APOSS 12th class final examination is three hours. Students who have registered for the open school system have the option to get the APOSS Inter Time Table-2024 in PDF format from the official website, which can be found at https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
AP Open Intermediate Date Sheet
What Years Did AP Open Intermediate Run? The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society runs the 1-year-old Open Inter. All open schooling intermediate courses in Andhra Pradesh and India will last one year.
APOSS Inter Time Table
Please provide the PDF file containing the 2024 Andhra Pradesh Open Intermediate examination timetable and the examination date for the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) test. The time tables for the AP Open School Inter examinations 2024 can be obtained in PDF format from the official website of AP Open School (www.apopenschool.org) and via Manabadi.com. The timing tables for the APOSS intermediate Public examinations scheduled for May 2024 have been issued. Students can access the AP Open School Intermediate examination schedule on the official website. It is possible that the APOSS inter time schedule for the year 2024 will be updated in preparation for the upcoming academic year.
- The following are the steps to get the APOSS Inter Timetable for 2024.
- To access the authorized website, please proceed to https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in and complete the login process.
- Please provide the URL for accessing the APOSS Inter Exam Time Table for the year 2024.
- Please access the hyperlink about the APOSS Intermediate Schedule.
- On the updated homepage, locate the hyperlink about the timetable’s Portable Document Format (PDF) version.
- Please choose the download link.
- It is advisable to obtain a hard copy of the document and retain it for future reference.