Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric/Post Matric Scholarships Apply Online at epass.cgg.gov.in/, AP State Students Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarships Apply Online at epass.cgg.gov.in, Pre¬matric Scholarships, Post Matric Scholarships, Online Application Form, Last Date Details how to Apply, Scholarships Apply Online Epass Means Electronic Payment and Application System Forum Filling Details is BelowDetails of Instructions to Before Filling the Application:
- It is Necessary to Fill Marked Fields in the Application Forms( Otherwise the Application will not be Accepted).
- Annual Income of Parent / Guardiann of the Applicant
- 1) For SC And ST Students Should be Below Rs.2.00 Lakh.
- 2) For BC Students Should Be Below 45000/¬
Income and Caste Certificate Should be Obtained From Meeseva Only.
- Please Note Your Application ID Number for Future Reference.
- Enter Your Adhaar Number in Online Application From and Upload the Scanned Copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter Your Bank A/C Details and Upload the Scanned Copy of Bank Pass Book. Obtain A Print Out of The Filled in Application Form, Enclose all The Copies of Required Documents and Submit the Same in the Institution / School Where the Student is Studying.
- Mere Online Registration of Application Without Submission of Hard Copies with Necessary Enclosures with in Stipulated Date Does Not Confer any Right to the Student for Sanction
- Income Certificate Obtained From Meeseva.
- Caste Certificate Obtained From Meeseva.
- Bonafide Certicate Issued By the Head of The Institution (School).
- Photo Copy of Adhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
More Details for Sarcg on Official Web Site at www.apepass.cgg.gov.in