Bihar Scholarship 2023 for Student at bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/ Online application form is available for Bihar Scholarship 2023 at official website bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in and now students can fill the online application form to apply for their scholarship. The government of Bihar has professed an online notice of Bihar Scholarship 2023 for OBC SC and ST category students
All students can fill the online application form if they come in the category of OBC SC and ST. The application form can download from the web page in PDF format to print. The application form for Bihar Scholarship is available only before last date or closing date The only online application form will accept. The apply online form can fill with the help of www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in. Some useful fact you must need to know.
Limit of Prizes Yearly
For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses
Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course
Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M.Phil/ Ph.D / Any equal course
Three year Diploma
Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course
- Eligibility Criteria Details
- Candidates should belongs the Bihar State
- Yearly income of Guardian or parents of candidates should not be more than 1 lakh.
- Participants should belong to the OBC/ SC/ ST Category.
- Appliers should be students in the government or private school/ board/ institute/ university in Bihar.
- Preference will be given to the students of government school/ board/ institute/ university
- Documents Required Details
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate of Guardian or parents of candidates.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
- How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship
- Appliers should go to official site that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Read all details and fill online application form with required information.
- Upload all documents if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Important Dates Details
- Last Date to apply is: In the month of October (Tentative)
- Final Date to obtain Hard Copy of the Application Form: In the month of October (Tentative)