e kalyan Scholarship 2024 Jharkhand Online Registration Students Form Check Status Students can check e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Online Registration 2024 status on the official website ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship 2024 is given to both Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholars.
JAC e kalyan Scholarship 2024 Apply Online
Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship 2024 is provided by government of Jharkhand Department of Higher Education and Department of social welfare. Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship 2024 provides the Opportunity to the state economically backward class of schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC) or Other Backward Class (OBC). In this way Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship 2024 helps the students to Continue their Higher Studies in the State Government and Private Institutions under e-Kalyan Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship 2024.
- Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2024-18:
- The applicant must be the Domicile of Jharkhand.
- The applicant can be from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. Two Lacs (2,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.
- The Other Backward Classes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.
Post Matric courses approved by the concerned University/Board for a period of one (1) year and above are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2024-18
All the Post Matric colleges in Jharkhand renowned by Govt. of Jharkhand or Competent Authority are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2024-18.
Those applicants who are admitted under the Management quota in a college/institutions are not entitled for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship.
Reward of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2024-18:
In the Jharkhand State, the offered Scholarships are-
Post Matric Scholarship (within the state)
The candidate will the get Tuititon fees and Maintenance Fees under the scholarship scheme.
Post Matric Scholarship (outside the state)
Under the Post Matric Scholarship, outside the state, the applicant will receive the Tuition Fees and Maintenance Fees.
- List of Documents to be uploaded
- It is compulsory to upload the passport size photograph during the time of apply online and the image must not be less than 100 KB.
- Must upload the scanned copy of original Residential Certificate
- The applicant should upload the scan copy of original Caste Certificate
- Upload the scan copy of original Income Certificate
- The candidate must upload the scan copy of Original Bonafide Certificate
- Must upload the self attested copy of Mark Sheet of previous exam.
- The applicant should also upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part I with duly filled in and signed by the concerned person.
- Upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part II with duly filled and signed by the concerned person.-2024.
- How to Apply Jharkhand Scholarship Online 2024:
- Visit the official website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on Student Registration
- Fill the application form correctly then click submit button
- Then you will get a registration id number for signing
- Login with Name or Mobile Number or with Email ID
- After successfully sign in fill the application form in Details
- Upload the documents require document
- Then take a print out of filled application form and sign it and re-upload the documents
- How to check the Jharkhand Scholarship status Online 2024:
- Visit the official website ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on Student Login
- Log in with Temporary id or Permanent id
- Click on the Application Status
- Enter the following details
- Click on get Status Button
- The Status will display on your computer screen