JNCASR Fellowship For Jawaharlal Nehru Center Advanced Scientific Research Visiting Fellowship 2023 Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advance Scientific Research Fellowship 2023 JNCASR offers Visiting PhD Fellowship 2023Visiting Fellowship for the Researchers ( PhD ) to do Research in Life Sciences, Materials Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences Fields funded by Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advance Scientific Research, India.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Life Sciences, Materials Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences.
- Course Level : Research ( PhD ).
- Scholarship Provider : Jawaharlal Nehru Center.
- Scholarship can be taken at : India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Center Advanced Scientific Research Fellowship Eligibility 2023
- Research scientists / engineers ( preferably with a Ph.D ), who have permanent positions in educational institutions.
- R & D laboratories etc are invited to apply.
- Individuals who have utilized this JNCASR Visiting Fellowship Program earlier need not apply.
JNCASR Visiting PhD Scholarship Open for International Students : No
Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advance Scientific Research Scholarship Description :
To foster collaborations with the Centre’s faculty and to provide research opportunities, the Centre offers Visiting Fellowships to research scientists working in educational institutions and R&D laboratories in India.
Visiting fellows are associated with faculty and honorary faculty of the Centre, and the research work is carried out in the host institution in the broad areas of Life Sciences ( including molecular and developmental biology, chronology, genetics, ecology, behavior ); Materials Sciences ( including nano-science ); Chemical Sciences ( including solid – state chemistry, theoretical / computational chemistry, and inorganic, physical and organic chemistry ); Physical Sciences ( including experimental and theoretical condensed – matter and materials physics, statistical physics, organic electronics and experimental nano biotechnology ); Engineering Sciences ( including fluid dynamics, nonlinear dynamics, and thermal and chemical engineering ); and Atmospheric Sciences.
The JNCASR Visiting Research fellowship is tenable for 3 months and the total period of stay in the Centre should be no less than 60 days. The Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research fellowship carries an honorarium of Rupee 25000 per month.
Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advance Scientific Research Fellowship Application Form 2023 : Online, Post.
JNCASR Jawaharlal Nehru Center Scholarship Application Deadline : September, 2023.
Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research Scholarship – Scholarship for Life Science Program – Eligibility for JNCASR Jawaharlal Nehru Centre Scholarship – Visiting Fellowships 2023 – Material Science Fellowships 2023 Official Web Site at http://www.jncasr.ac.in/