Odisha Government will declared the online application for the Post Metric Scholarship (PRERANA SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022 ) for SC ST and OBC/SEBC Students. The students those are studying in Odisha in any college whether technical or general can avail this scholarship can apply from 1st September 2021-2022 to 11th November 2021-2022.
The students of Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, arts, commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc can apply for this scholarship. Only the SC/ST and OBC candidates and Christian candidates are eligible to get this scholarship. To avail this scholarship the candidates have to registered online. Here are the step by step procedure to apply for Prerana scholarship 2021-2022 online. You can also get the details from the website
- Students must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Income ceiling of parents shall not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Minimum eligibility mark is 50%, secured in the last final examination of the Board/ University .
- 30% scholarship is earmarked for girl students.
Prerana Post Metric Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online Eligibility Details
- Important Dates For Prerana Post Metric Scholarship (Fresh And Renewal):
- New online application form registration start : July 2021-2022
- New online application form registration Last date : September 2021-2022
- Last date to deposit the print copy to the college or institute : September 2021-2022
- Last date to scrutinise the applied application by institute : October 2021-2022
- Last date to submit the application to the DWO : October 2021-2022
- Last date to scrutinise the online application by DO : October 2021-2022
- Last date of apply for the candidates those are studying outside Odisha to their respective BDO : September 2021-2022
- Last date of apply for supplementary students : October 2021-2022
- Last date to submit the merit list to the collector : October 2021-2022
- Help Line Number :
- If you are facing any problem in applying for this scholarship then you can contact on the below given phone numbers or Email.
- Phone Number : 0674 2391780 (Office)
- : 2322767
- Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org