Punjab Polytechnic Admission 2024 Application, Dates, Eligibility, and Counseling

Punjab Polytechnic Admission 2024: Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Government of Punjab state, will shortly issue Punjab Diploma Admission 2024 Notification. For 2024-2025, applicants can apply for Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy / Modern Office Practice (MOP) / Lateral Entry in Diploma at government / aided and private polytechnics in the state. applicants’ merit in the qualifying exams (10th/12th) will determine admissions, thus qualified and interested applicants can apply online. Check http://www.punjabteched.com for updates. Check Notification, Application form, Eligibility, Important dates, How to Apply, Admission Process, Last date, Counselling, Results, and Other news below.

Punjab Diploma 2024 applicants must meet qualifying requirements to apply online at the official website. Candidates must register before applying and login with their Application Number and Password. Pay the application cost after completing it. The applicant must print and keep the application. Registration to Diploma courses on http://www.punjabteched.com is the Punjab Polytechnic 2024 online application process. 2. After clicking “Click Here to Apply,” a new page appears; read the instructions before applying. 3. After choosing the degree, select “Apply for / Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy /MOP”. 4. Click the link to the Candidate Application website and fill out your academic, study, reservation, and personal information. 5. Candidates must submit their photo and signature and click “Save and Proceed to Next Step” after storing the study details. Saved applications will have a number; keep it for future reference. 6. Log in to the official website again, click “online application for Diploma Courses,” then click “Applicant Login” in the top menu. 7. enter your application number and birthdate on the new page and click Sign in. 8. Click “Enter Fee payment details” and enter the relevant information. Click submit. Copy the application printout twice. Print application area for left thumb imprint.

Punjab Polytechnic Highlights 2024

Admission Details HerePunjab Polytechnic Admission
More Such Admissions in IndiaPolytechnic Admission
Official Body for Punjab Polytechnic AdmissionPSBTE & IT
PSBTE & IT Full FormPunjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training
CoursesDiploma in Engineering, Lateral Entry to Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Modern Office Management, Diploma in Pharmacy
CollegesPolytechnics, Institutions in Punjab
Admission NamePunjab Polytechnic Admission
Conducting BodyPunjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT)
Mode of ApplicationOnline
Counselling ModeOnline
Admission PurposeFor admissions into 3-year engineering diploma courses
Punjab Polytechnic Official WebsitePunjab Polytechnic

Punjab Polytechnic Important Dates 2024

Events Exam Dates
Application Form DateTo be announced
Application form End dateTo be announced
First Counselling Date AnnouncedTo be announced
Result DeclarationTo be announced
Fee Payment Submit Last DateTo be announced
second CounsellingTo be announced
Seat AllotmentTo be announced
Allotted Institution Fee SubmitTo be announced

Punjab Polytechnic Courses Offered 2024

1Aeronautical Engineering
2Architectural Assistantship
3Automobile Engineering
4Chemical  Engineering
5Civil  Engineering
6Computer Science and Engineering
7Electrical  Engineering
8Electrical and Electronics  Engineering
9Electronics & Communication Engineering
10Electronics & Communication Engineering (Industry Integrated)
11Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
12Fashion Designing
13Food Technology
14Garment Manufacturing Technology
15Garment Technology
16Information Technology
17Interior Decoration
18Knitting Technology
19Leather Technology
20Leather Technology (Footwear)
21Library and Information Science
22Mechanical  Engineering
24Mechanical  Engineering(RAC)
25Medical Lab Technology
26Plastic Technology
27Production & Industrial Engineering
28Textile Design
29Textile Processing
30Tool and Die Making
31Textile Technology

Punjab Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2024

  • 85% of the total seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Punjab (state quota seats), while remaining 15% is open to all candidates under All India category.
  • Candidates must have passed Class 10th (SSLC) or equivalent exam with Math, Science and English.
  • Candidates must have Math, Science and English as a compulsory subjects.
  • There is no age criteria for admission in diploma courses.

For more details about the Punjab JET 2024 Application Form, visit this Official Link.