The Indian Railways’ RRB Malda division is one of the four divisions in the eastern railway zone. Under railway employment, there are 21 boards that work, and the RRB Malda section is one of them. Many jobs in the Indian railway division, like JE, NTPC, ALP, and group D, are filled through the Railway RRB Malda entrance tests. People take these tests to be hired for different jobs and to get an offer to work for the trains.
RRB Malda Recruitment
RRB Malda Recruitment 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board, Malda, will be looking for qualified people to fill a number of open positions in the Indian Railway. People who want to work for the train in Malda can send in their RRB Malda Recruitment online application forms before the deadline for the open positions. All the latest news about RRB Malda job openings will be in Employment News, local newspapers, and on the official website. Read the piece below this post to learn more about RRB Malda jobs 2024, such as when application forms will be available, how to apply, the selection process, and so on.
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in a relevant field from a concerned university or institution and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on a computer for the typist post.
- The age of applicants should not be below 18 years or above 32 years. Age is relaxed for 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Appointed candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month and Rs. 5200–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary for all other posts.
- Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of computer based tests, skill (Typing) tests, or aptitude tests as per the rules to select talented candidates. Participants who will perform well may grab this opportunity.
Application Form for RRB Malda Recruitment 2024: How can one submit an application?
- Please adhere to the following steps in order to apply for the RRB Malda recruitment:
- To begin, candidates are required to access the official website of the organization, which can be found at www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- Please navigate to the home page and locate the “Online Application” button.
- Please proceed to click on the link provided for the detailed advertisement. Once you have accessed the page, kindly review all the instructions provided in the notification attentively.
- Afterwards, return to the previous page and locate the “Apply Online” link.
- Please begin the process of completing the application form.
- Applicants are strongly advised to meticulously and precisely complete all essential information in the application form.
- Please proceed with uploading a scanned copy of your passport-sized photo and signature, if required.
- Following that, kindly proceed with the payment of the relevant application fee.
- Please select the “Submit” button.
- Please print a copy of the submitted form for your records.