Those seeking a job in the railway industry and patiently waiting for the RRC Patna Apprentice Recruitment 2024 could take advantage of this excellent chance. East Central Railway is accepting online applications from qualified individuals for the position of Act Apprentice, to provide training in accordance with the Apprentice Act 1961, in divisions and units under its control. To be considered for East Central Railway Recruitment 2024, applicants must submit their online applications by the due date specified by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Here, you will find every last detail.
RRB Patna Recruitment
This just in: the Railway Recruitment Cell in Patna is about to issue an Apprentice Notification advertising a number of open positions. Those who are keen to apply can do so up to the deadline. Notification from RRC Patna 2024, We’ve laid out all you need to know to apply for the RRC Patna Apprentice Recruitment 2024, including the deadline, application requirements, and more. The East Central Railway website now features a job posting for the RRB Patna Recruitment 2024, written by the Railway Recruitment Cell.
RRC Patna Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear for RRC Patna Recruitment 2024 are needed to fulfill the eligibility criteria according to their posts.
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on January 30, 2024.
- The Upper Age Limit relaxed for the specified category will be based on the RRC Norm or Conditions.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: No Fees.
The Application Procedure for the RRB Patna Recruitment 2024
- First, go to the official website at rrbpatna.gov.in and log in.
- Step 2: Look for a link that will open the registration form for the ALP Patna position, and click on it when you find it.
- Step 3: Before you begin filling out the form, make sure you have read all of the relevant official notifications.
- Step 4: After that, thoroughly complete the sections of the application form that ask for needed information.
- Step 5: Attach any other papers that were asked to be submitted along with your application for the RRB ALP vacancy.
- Step 6 requires that you always upload both your photo and your signature.
- The seventh step is to pay the application costs and submit the form.
- The eighth step is to print the form and keep a printed copy for your own records.