RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024 Notification is out on the official website, inviting applications from all serving regular North Western Railway employees, excluding RPF and RPSF employees, to fill up vacancies against the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota, as per instructions issued via the Railway Board’s letter 2024. The link for the online application is valid until May 2024. Candidates are urged to read the entire post for more details on the 2024 RRB NWR ALP recruitment.
RRC NWR ALP Recruitment
North Western Railway (NWR) has made the most recent recruiting notice public. Online applications are being accepted from North West serving ordinary railroad workers. North Western Railway has released a notice for the hiring of guard/train manager, junior engineer, and assistant loco pilot positions. A notice for the hiring of candidates for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician-III, Junior Engineer, and Guard/Train Manager in Railways has been published under RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024. The General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) will be used to conduct this hiring process. By going to nwr.indianrailways.gov.in or rrcjaipur.in, interested candidates may submit their applications online.
NWR ALP Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RRB ALP Recruitment Advt 2024 Rules.
NWR ALP Application Fees
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 100/-
- Payment Mode Online: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
NWR ALP Eligibility (Qualification)
- 10+2 OR Degree / Diploma in Engineering OR Class 10 with ITI Certificate For More Details, Read Notification
- For more details, read the official notification.
RRB NWR APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ASSISTANT LOCOPILOT IN 2024:
To apply for a job as an Assistant Loco Pilot at North Western Railway, students must visit the organization’s website between April 7 and May 6, 2024. If you have any problems, you can carefully follow the steps below:-
- Check out the webpage for the RRB NWR.
- When they get to the site, they should click on the “Recruitment” tab. From there, they should click on the link to the Assistant Loco Pilot Online Application Form.
- Next, students should fill out the form with all the necessary information. They have to make sure that all the information they give is correct and complete.
- After filling out the form, students should check their answers to make sure they are correct.
- Once they’ve checked the information, they can send in the final form with their papers. They should also fill out the Railway Recruitment Board Online Form for an Assistant Loco Pilot for their records.