Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway, RRC SCR Apprentice Online 2024 (scr.indianrailways.gov.in, invites online applications from candidates in South Central Railway Jurisdiction only for Apprenticeships in relevant trades. From December 2024, RRC’s scr.indianrailways.gov.in website will accept online applications for 5000+ positions. Applicants should read the complete announcement before applying online.
RRC SCR Recruitment
Apprenticeship 2024 RRB SCR Recruitment, Apply Online South Central Railway has posted RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 for 5000+ Apprentice positions on its website. Read all the important RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 information here.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SCR Apprentice 2024
- The candidate must have passed the 10th grade examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board and also possess an ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- The Candidate should possess the required qualifications as of the date of submitting the online application.
- ITI certificates issued by Institute affiliates to NCVT and SCVT are compulsory in the relevant trades.
- Age As On : 30.12.2023
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- (For Age relaxation, See Notification.)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female: Rs.0/-
- All Other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee through a debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or UPI.
- Application Start Date: 2024
- Application Last Date: 2024
Online application for RRB SCR 2024
- Candidates for RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 must follow these procedures.
- RRB SCR candidates must visit www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Sign up online.
- Then click ‘Online Act Apprentice Application Link’.
- Carefully complete the Application Form.
- Upload your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Pay application fees online.
- Fill out the application.
- For future reference, print the application form.
RRC SCR Apprentice Application Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here To Open Home Page|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|