Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification, Apply Now @sr.indianrailways.gov.in, RRC Notification: Southern Railway Recruitment For all aspiring candidates who are looking for a good job in the government sector of India, the Railway Recruitment Board is looking for eligible candidates to fill 1000+ Act Apprentice positions in the Southern Railway Department. All applicants who have passed the 10th grade with a minimum of 50% marks and an ITI Certificate are eligible for the RRB recruitment procedure under RRCSR, which will be based on a merit list, interview, or exam. You should start preparing for the employment process because all job posting details and notifications are below.
RRC SR Recruitment
RRC SR Act Apprentice Latest Recruitment Details, The Railway Recruitment Cell has announced Southern Railway Zone Group C Act Apprentice job openings. Note all the facts below and in the notification. Candidates may check their Act Apprentice recruiting qualifying conditions below, including educational qualifications, age restriction, job notification, etc. Eligible applicants can apply for RRB SR starting in 2024 and ending in 2024.
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Southern Railway (SR)/
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Guard/ Train Manager
No Of Vacancies
- Total – 790
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) – 234
- Technician – 361
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 168
- Guard/ Train Manager – 27
- Starting Date for Applying Online – 2024
- Last Date to Apply Online – 2024
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician: Level-2
- Junior Engineer (JE): Level-6
- Guard/ Train Manager: Level-5
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): 10th, ITI OR Diploma in Engineering
- Technician: 10th, ITI
- Junior Engineer (JE): Diploma in Engineering
- Guard/ Train Manager: Degree Pass
- UR: 18 to 42 Years
- OBC: 18 to 45 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 47 Years
- No Fee
- Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination
- All India
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment in 2024: Steps
- How to Apply Online: Steps
- Visit the website for further information or to download the notice form: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Reading and verifying your eligibility according to the list of jobs
- Download the notification, then confirm your eligibility.
- The application will thereafter be accessible on that website or in the “Recruitment” section.
- Enter your information and press the submit button.
- if there are any application fees, pay them.
- To use as a reference, print the application recipet.