The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Tamilnadu has published the notification related to the Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2023, The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in following courses 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, undergraduates and postgraduates candidates can apply this application form for getting the scholarship as money to continue their study. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. All the eligible students have already applied for scholarship on the website www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/
Eligible students must register your application.Before registration, the application must check all the detail related to scholarship and then registered the application candidates save your registration ID for future use. Many candidates who are applying for this application their family income is less than 2 lakh from all sources.
- Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Guardian’s annual income for Post Matric scholarship from all sources must be Rs-108000.
- Guardian’s annual income for Minority scholarship from all sources must be Rs-200000.
- For General and OBC Students must gain minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
- For SC/ST Students must gain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Students who get admission in professional courses on the basis of competitive examinations or without competitive examination can apply for a scholarship.
- Students who have already been awarded previous year should apply only for renewal. They should have obtained 50% marks in the previous examination.
Documents required for apply Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2023
1. Passport size photograph
2. Attested photocopies of required certificates
3. College / School all necessary Certificate.
4. Domicile certificate
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
6. Address Proof.
7. Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
8. Income Certificate of your father/mother.
- How to apply for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Firstly visit on official website i.e. www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in
- Follow the instruction that is mentioned.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form carefully according to the documents.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Save the application number for future use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.