Board Name Department of Backward Class Welfare, Notification Scholarship for Students, Scholarship Year – 2023 Official Website Portal Details is Below UP Scholarship 2023 – Student was waiting for Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship 2023 at official website www.scholarship.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship is mainly giving for a talented student to Post Matric by Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department. After the announcement of the last date with online application status and student merit list at scholarship.up.nic.In students can check quickly. Candidates are also able to renew the Scholarship using the link mentioned below,
- Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme:
The Class 11th (XI) and 12th (XII) comes under the postmatric section the state scholarship summary of the year 2023,
- Eligibility of Prematric Scholarship 2023 Details
Categories such as General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities group can also apply if you are a student of 9th class or 10th class in Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts.
Below 100k or (1 Lakh) for Minority
Below 30k/- (Thirty Thousand) for OBC Category Students
Below 25k/- General in urban area and 19884/- in rural area
Annual income level must be below 200k (2 Lakhs) Per Annum for SC, ST Category Students
- How to Apply UP Scholarship Online 2023
Visit the Official Website www.scholarship.up.nic.in
If you are a new click on “Register” but if you exist user click on “Login.”
Fill the registration form then you will get a registration id number
Once you login fill all the application form and upload the passport size photograph and submit it.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship 2023 – All candidates who want to apply for Uttar Pradesh scholarship form online 2023 must have Caste Certificate or report, Income Proof Certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate, Birth Certificate, School or College Certificates, Affidavit according to mentioned in GO and Scanned Photo and Signature.
- UP Scholarship Schemes
- Different schemes of Application forms for UP Scholarship including following fellowship courses which are as follows:
- Pre Matric Fellowship scheme
- Matric Fellowship scheme
- Post Matric Fellowship scheme
- Annual Family Income
- The annual income level must be below 2,00,000 (2 Lakhs) Per Annum for SC, ST Category Students.
- OBC: Rs. 30,000
- SC: Rs. 30,000
- ST: Rs. 30,000
- Minority: Rs. 1,00,000
- General: Rs. 19,884 for Rural & Rs. 25,546 for Urban
- Those candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship who have pursued their class 11, 12, UG, PG & Doctoral level course
- UP government has categorized all the eligible 575 courses into 4 groups. Candidates must be joined in any of the courses in Institutes registered with Online Master Database.
Hit Here To Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
• Birth Certificate
• Cast Certificate
• Income Certificate
• Residence Certificate
• College / School Certificates
• Affidavit according to mentioned in GO
How to Check the UP Scholarship Status Online – You can check you status online using scholarship.up.nic.in just need to visit the link “APPLICATION STATUS” and enter your registration number. We are going to provide some direct connection to helping you.