Recruitment for the Post of Gramme Panchayat Secretary, West Bengal, 2024: The District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) in each district in West Bengal is responsible for recruiting Panchayat Secretaries. This page contains the most up-to-date information on Panchayat Secretary job openings in West Bengal’s several districts, including district names, application deadlines, needed qualifications, and salary ranges.
WB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
West Bengal Gramme Panchayat Recruitment Notification 2024: Gramme Panchayat Office Recruitment 2024 for jobs like DEO, Computer Operator, Group D, Peon, Nirman Sahayak, etc. Read on for information on how to apply for the Latest Panchayat Office vacancy in 2024, including data on the required qualifications, salary, number of openings, minimum age, and more.
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Notification Details
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Advt No.||Coming Soon|
|No. Of Vacancy||Details Soon|
|Job Category||WB Panchayat Jobs|
|Job Type||Permanent WB Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Notification Date||Update Later|
|Last Date To Apply||Update Later|
- Higher Secondary Pass from a Recognised School Board.
- At least 6 months of computer Training ( Preferred)
Age Limit (As of January 1, 2023)
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|18 Years||40 Years||OBC-03 yrs, SC/ST-05 yrs|
|General(Un Reserve)||SC/ST/PWD||Payment Method|
|Update Later||Update Later||Online Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking|
Salary ( Per Month)
- Pay level: 06
- Basic Pay: 22,700/-
- HRA: 2724/- ( 12% of Basic Pay)
- DA: 681/- ( 3% announced from January 2021)
- Medical Allowance: 500/-
- New Monthly Gross Salary: 26,605/- ( Without increment)
- Written Test: 85 Marks
- Computer Test: 5 Marks
- Viva Voce Test: 10 Marks
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2023
- English: 25 marks ( 10th standard)
- Bengali: 25 marks
- Arithmetic– 25 marks
- General knowledge: 10 marks ( Emphasis on Rural Life and Rural Development)
|Starting Date For Application: Coming Soon|
Update Later: Last Date For Online Application: Coming Soon
Update LaterExam Date: Coming Soon
Update Later Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before the Exam date.
How to Apply for the Position of Panchayat Secretary in West Bengal
- To begin, navigate to the website www.wbprd.gov.in, the official website of the Panchayat Secretary Department.
- Once done, you must download the appropriate online or paper application form.
- First, get a document printout, then fill in all relevant information.
- After that, you will need to attach all of the necessary paperwork.
- At this time, you need to deliver the completed application form in person or by mail to the corresponding DLSC’s mailing address.
|Official Notification||Update Later|
|Online Apply||Update Later|