WBMDFC WB Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021-2022 Online Application www.oasis.gov.in Minority Students. Do you want to know on how to get online application for WB Pre/Post Matric Scholarship for this academic year that is 2021-2022 Large number of minority category such as Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Christian and Jain students want to apply for their pre/post matric scholarship.
All the minority students who are studying in 9th and 10th standard can apply for the scholarship through online. However the students from other classes from 1st standard to 8th standard can download the application from the link and submitted in concern school of the students. The students who apply must have atleast 50% marks in the previous examination and their annual parental income must be less than a lakh. If one who apply for the scholarship is new then he/she submit the application form as fresh and the old student submit the form as Renewal.
- How to Apply for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal
- Go to the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal, ie oasis.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online or Student Registration link in the student Area Section.
- On this page, you will have to enter all the detail like primary, photo and applied authority details.
- After entering all the details you will receive a computer generate Acknowledgement Slip which you may download.
- Then go to the home page of website and click on Registered Students Login box and enter your User ID, Password and District as given in your Acknowledgement Slip.
- After login, you have to fill rest of the columns of the Application form
- Enter the other details and Bank details and press the Verify and Lock Button.
- The verify and Lock button will only work if the candidates has filled all the information in the form correctly.
- Print the application and click on Download Application form
- Take a print out of duly filled in application form in a PDF file and submit it to the concerned BDO (Block Development Office) or PO cum DWO or DWO