Instructions on How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement on Mobile, With its headquarters in Chennai, India, Indian Bank is a state-owned provider of financial services. It was founded in 1907. One of India’s top-performing public sector banks, it has 20,924 workers, 6,089 branches with 5,022 ATMs and 1,494 cash deposit machines, and serves more than 100 million customers.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
Indian Bank has been a government-owned enterprise since 1978. Nirmala Sitharaman, the finance minister for India, announced on August 30 that Allahabad Bank would combine on April 1 and become the seventh-largest bank in the nation.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
If you use an Indian Bank, you might frequently need to review the Mini Statement to keep track of your spending. Thus, if you want to know how to get it, keep reading this article. In this article, we’ll teach you how to check and get an Indian bank account mini statement on your mobile device.
How to Get the Mini Statement of Indian Bank for 2024 There are two ways to acquire a small statement for your Indian bank account, both of which are given below. This saves you the effort of going to the nearest bank or ATM to view the mini statement and is rather easy and uncomplicated.
- Get Indian Bank mini statement by sending an SMS
- Get Indian Bank mini statement by using the IndPay Mobile Banking app, which is by Indian Bank.
So let us discuss both methods listed above
1. How to get Indian Bank Mini Statement by Sending an SMS
Here’s how to check your Indian Bank Mini Statement by sending an SMS, which is a relatively simple and painless technique to take in order to obtain one:
Make sure to send this SMS to the cellphone number connected to your Indian Bank account in order to obtain the mini-statement for your account.
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to open the Default SMS Sending application on your phone.
- Step 2: Now, you need to type a message in the format given below:
LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN>
For example: LTRAN 745854954 9876
And once you create it then send it to this number: 9444394443
- Step 3: Once you send this in a few minutes, you will receive a message from the India Bankside stating your account mini statement.
- You may see a brief summary of the previous three transactions in that message.
- You can rapidly verify your Indian Bank mini statement by using this strategy, therefore let’s move on to an another approach.
- Also, you can use SMS to check many other things including your balance, modify your Mobile Banking PIN, and much more. The table below is provided as assistance.
|No||SMS Code||Description||SMS Format|
|1||BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <AC No.> <MPIN>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN <AC No.> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> For defauaccount|
|3||CHGPIN||Change MobBanking PIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>|
|4||CHQSTS||Issued Cheque Status Inquiry||CHQSTS <Cheque No. > <AC No.> <MPIN> CHQSTS <Cheque No. > <MPIN> For Default Account|
|5||DCHSTS||Deposited Cheque Status Inquiry||DCHSTS <Cheque No.> <Ac no> <MPIN> DCHSTS <Cheque No.> <MPIN> For Default Account|
|6||HELP||Help on How to Use||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
2. How to get the Indian Bank Mini Statement by using the IndPay app
Follow the steps given below in order to check your mini statement by using the IndPay app.
- You must first download the IndPAY app for Android from the link provided here or simply search for the app name in the Google Play store to download it.
- Launch the app and enter your information, including your account number, debit card information, and MPIN.
- Once you have completed the aforementioned steps, log in using your User ID and MPIN.
- Choose “My Account” and then “Saving Account” after logging into the app.
- Simply tap the “Mobile Passbook” option at this time.
- And just like with the Passbook, all the transaction information will eventually appear on your displays.
So following this way, you can check all your transaction details using the IndPay app.