Number for the Central Bank of India’s Mini Statement Got a Central Bank of India account? You must be able to access both the online and offline versions of the most recent Central Bank micro statement. This is exactly what this post will cover. In minutes, if not seconds, you will be aware of the most recent Central Bank of India micro statement number and the SMS codes required to verify the previous three transactions. Continue reading.
Central Bank Mini Statement Number
You can examine the most recent three transactions made in your SB/CA/CC Central Bank accounts using the registered cellphone number you provided. Call the Central Bank mini statement number listed below to get your Central Bank mini statement right away:
How to Get Central Bank Mini Statement?
Clients can utilise any of the following methods to learn about their most recent bank transaction whenever and wherever they choose:
- Mini-statement number for the central bank is 95551 44441.
- SMS Banking from the Central Bank of India: LATRANMPIN
- Mobile Banking of the Central Bank of India
- Net-banking at the Central Bank of India
How to Register Mobile Number for Central Bank Mini Statement?
To get the CBI mini statement through SMS, the Central Bank of India mini statement number, or any other method, you must first register and link your cell phone to your bank account.
To register, go to your local Central Bank of India branch and hand in the properly filled-out and signed mobile registration application form. This ensures legitimacy and shields users from online scams.
All the OTPs and the other SMS alerts are sent on this number only, thus authentication if of prime importance. For further details, we suggest you contact the Central Bank of India customer care centre and get the most recent details.
Note: Carry your passport-sized photograph and your photo ID along with you to the bank.
As only this number will get all OTPs and other SMS notifications, authentication is crucial. We advise you to contact the Central Bank of India customer service centre for further information so you can receive the most up-to-date information.
Remember to bring your picture ID and a passport-sized photo with you when you visit the bank.
How to Avail of Central Bank Mini Statement by SMS?
After your mobile phone has been registered with the bank and associated with one or more Central Bank of India accounts, you can send the bank an SMS in the following format to get your Central Bank mini statement using the same mobile number:
LATRAN<space>MPIN to 9967-5332-28
(For default account)
LATRAN<space>Account Number<space>MPIN to 9967-5332-28
(For other account)
How to Avail of Central Bank of India Mini Statement by NetBanking?
The Central Bank of India Online Banking services need you to first register your bank account. Contact your base branch about this. For instructions on how to get your Central Bank mini statement after registering, see the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of India’s login page for net banking.
- Your User ID, Password, and Captcha are required.
- Choose “Proceed” from the menu.
- Go to Statement of Accounts after choosing Inquiry.
- Choose the account number you need a statement for and download it.
How to Avail of Central Bank Mini Statement by Mobile Banking?
Follow the steps below to retrieve your Central Bank of India mini statement using mobile banking:
- Install the “Cent m-Passbook” by downloading it from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Together with your registered cellphone number, provide your User ID or CIF No.
- Type in the OTP that was provided to your cell phone.
- Make your four-digit password (numeric).
- Click on “Passbook” when you reopen the programme and enter your password.
You may view every transaction made in your bank account in real time here.
Benefits of Central Bank Mini Statement
A tiny statement has a lot of benefits. Similarly, a Central Bank of India micro statement is helpful in a variety of ways, including the following: