How to Block an SBI ATM Card The State Bank of India, usually known as SBI, is one of the largest and most reputable banks in India. SBI is the first name that springs to mind when someone in India considers opening a bank account.
SBI ATM Block
This is due to the fact that they are one of the oldest companies in the Indian banking market and are controlled by the Government of India. If you have a bank account with this bank, you will receive all banking services from them, such as ATM card service, online banking, demat account, and so on.
SBI ATM Block Number
ATM card or Debit card service is really useful for us since we can withdraw money from our bank account at any time of day without having to visit our home branch. I specified home branch because if a person does not have an ATM card, they must go to their home branch to take money from their bank account.
SBI ए, टी, एम, ब्लॉक नंबर
But, if you have misplaced your SBI ATM card and someone has it, you can abuse your ATM card. To avoid abuse or illegal access, you should immediately Block your SBI ATM card.
How to Block SBI ATM Card?
In this post on Bank With Us, we will walk you through the whole process of blocking your SBI debit card. We have described three techniques for blocking your ATM card, and you can use any of them.
How Can I Block My SBI ATM Card By Calling Customer Service?
- Contact State Bank of India’s customer service department at 1800 425 3800.
- You can block your card using the IVR options. But, if you encounter any issues, you can have your call routed to a bank customer service representative.
- Inform them that you have misplaced your card and wish to have it blocked.
- They will ask you a few questions and block your card if you do not correctly answer them.
How to Disable an SBI ATM Card Through SMS?
- Fill in the blanks with the SMS pattern shown below.
- AREA XXXX (last 4 digits of your ATM Card Number in the place of XXXX).
- Send it from your registered mobile phone to 567676.
How can I block my SBI ATM card using Internet Banking?
- Visit the SBI official website and sign in to your online banking account using your username and password.
- After logging into your account, navigate to e-services > ATM card services.
- Choose Block ATM Card from the ATM Card Services menu.
- Choose the ATM card to be blocked and follow the on-screen instructions.
Here is how you may disable your SBI ATM card. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please leave a remark below.