Verify IOB Balance Number, In today’s digital age, it is possible to check your bank balance without going to the bank. Banks have used a variety of techniques, including SMS notification, push notification, email, internet banking, and many others. In this article, we’ll explain how you can check your bank balance online without having to visit the branch.
IOB Balance Check
The Indian Overseas Bank is a significant player in India’s public sector financial banking. There are over 3400 bank branches spread out across the nation. In India, IOB runs a network of more than 3300 ATMs. The bank has achieved 100% networking and 100% CBS certification for its branches.
IOB Balance Check Number
Indian Overseas Bank offers the following methods for checking a customer’s account balance:
- Missed Call Number (On hold)
- SMS Banking
- Net Banking
- Indian Overseas Bank App
- USSD Code
- Passbook Update
Check your balance at Indian Overseas Bank via missed call, IOB consumers must call the iob balance enquiry number 04442220004 from their registered mobile number to check the balance of their accounts. After a few rings, the call is instantly ended, and IOB sends an SMS with the account balance details. You can register your phone number at the closest IOB branch if you haven’t already.
SMS balance check for Indian Overseas Bank, IOB balance inquiries may also be made by sending an SMS to the 9551099007 IOB balance check number from registered mobile devices. The SMS must follow the formatting guidelines in the table below. The bank sends you an SMS with your account balance.
|Balance enquiry||BAL last 4 digit Account Number e.g: BAL 1234|
|Mini Statement||MINI last 4 digit Account Number e.g: MINI 1234|
|Get your MMID||MMID|
One of the most frequent actions account holders take for a number of reasons is to check their balance. They are permitted to utilise the IOB balance check number for the following purposes:
- They want to make sure they have enough funds in their account before sending someone money.
- to check if they received the money that was sent to them.
- to confirm that the monies from the check they had written had been credited to their account and that the check had cleared.
- determining whether the balance in their account is roughly what they anticipated. If not, they should review their account statement to be sure that no unauthorised transactions have been made.